TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in: 4PM – 9:30PM
- Check-out: 8AM – 12PM
1. Smoking inside the house is not permitted.
2. Pets are not allowed.
3. Be careful with the house inventory to avoid permanent marks or
4. You are obligated to read the instructions before using of the hot tub and sauna.
5. Please do not leave trash around the house and in the nature.
6. Before leaving, please start the dish washer.
7. Please do not use shoes inside the house.
8. If you need more towels, please contact the staff.
9. Inn case of an accident or damages, contact the staff.
10. After your stay, please put the trash outside the door and lock the keys in the key safe beside the entrance door.
HOT TUB MANUAL
If you wish to use the hot tub, be aware that this takes about 4-5 hours to prepare. If you are staying only one night and arrive late, we recommend you to enjoy the sauna instead.
You are supplied with wood enough for one bath per day. If you wish more firewood you can buy this from us. Give us a call or send us a message, and we will deliver you a new batch of firewood. The price is 5000 ISK.
Filling the hot tub with water
All houses are equipped with a garden hose. Turn on the water, drag the hose into the hot tub and press the button on the pistol so it locks. Filling the hot tub takes about one hour. IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT START HEATING BEFORE THE HOT TUB IS FILLED.
Fill the oven with firewood and light it up. You should have some matches in your drawer, if not, send us a message. Try to keep an eye on the fire and make sure there is enough wood in the oven at all times. That way, the heating will be quicker. Heating the hot tub takes about 3-4 hours.
When you are finished using the hot tub, please empty it out so it will be ready for the next guest.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
In case of fire, use the fire blanket located above the oven, or the fire extinguisher in the hallway.
Staff: +354 680 7141
Emergency number: 112
Cancel up to 5 days before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.